- IT taxi
- Swedish Enforcement Authority
- Council’s transportation service
- April 1st, 2010
- Manuscript of book for children
- Institutional violence against children in Sweden during recent decades
- Transport solution for northern Martinique
- The truth (?) about the history of USA after 1933
- Breivik Ideology and Media Disinformation
- Three short essays within Family law
- The Swedish Model
- The True Merchandise
- To a virtual journalist in the southern part of Sweden. Possible interview objects.
- Feminism and Islam
- Family Law and the Genocide of Children
- Ronald and Di
- A Necessary "Iron Dome" for Young Western Men?
- Three items I haven't been able to get published
See fackoversattaren_08_02.pdf page 14 - ”IT-bulle – något för frilansare?”(“IT taxi – something for the freelancer?”)
I have been keeping statistics since January 2007, when I installed a computer and the Internet in a taxi. In the taxi company Värmdö Taxi, for whom I drive, the average takings are about 6.5 SEK per kilometre. This is also a measure of the proportion of kilometres driven without a passenger and of unnecessary costs and an unnecessary environmental burden. My average since January 2007 is about 9.5 SEK per kilometre (9.625 SEK per kilometre 2011.). Furthermore, I drive about 10% more than the average because I wait for the final runs of the day, rather than driving home empty.
A spinoff of this, which I had not anticipated, is that I have received interesting language assignments in the taxi. See the example in “Svenska som källspråk – ett vinnande concept?” (Swedish as a source language – a winning concept)